- EdgeRacer® machines
• precision processing of inner and outer contours
• stamped and drawn forms up to 30 mm
• also for thin sheets under 1.0 mm
• high throughput rate (500 m²/h)
• simultaneous surface finishing
• even on polished, brushed and laminated plates
• user-defined, intelligent edge rounding by patented kinematics
• removal of oxide film
• brush setting beneath roller table level possible
• 100% consistent processing over the full operative width
• considerable reduction of processing costs
• lowest possible power consumption
• low abrasive costs
• easy operation with self-explanatory touch screen in various languages
• patented rapid change system of grinding heads and easily accessible position
• dry processing with minimal dust formation
• particularly low noise emission compared to conventional machines
The single sided machine was specially developed for all those looking for highly flexible single sided processing at low investment cost. Formed components and various different materials? No Problem!
It is our policy that machine operation has to be self-explanatory from the start. That’s why we pay particular attention to simple handling, enabled by the clearly structured and intuitive user interface. The touch screen is fitted as standard and controls all machine functions.
Did you know that the EdgeRacer is a true energy saver? You can profit from this as much as the environment does: Extremely low processing costs put you a good step ahead of the competition! Processing costs are generally under 0.01 €/m² processed sheet.
* Values refer to the EdgeRacer ER 1500 E
We’re very approachable and would love to speak to you. Feel free to call 0049 29 53 – 73 300, send us an email [email protected] or simply complete the enquiry form.