• Compact, space-saving design
• Cleaning and drying in a single run
• Parts are immediately ready for further processing
• Parts are optimally prepared for later application
• High flexibility: Use either interlinked or as a stand-alone machine possible
• Can be used either before or after deburring
• Connection in existing line possible
• Optional spray treatment of parts possible
• High throughput rate
• Low investment costs
• Low operating costs
The EdgeRacer® Washer is the first such compact machine of its kind, operation in through-feed process.
The real strength of the machine can be seen in interaction with the EdgeRacer® E– and EdgeRacer® D-series deburring machines: Even double-sided formed components are no problem for the cleaning machine. Interlinking the machines saves both valuable time and resources – all at consistently high quality.
The parts to be cleaned are laid on the transport roller table and fed into the machine.
In two seperate steps a cleaning agent is sprayed on and allowed to work for a short time. This is followed by the machanical cleaning process.
At least the small rest of water get removed by squeezing-rolls
The cleaned parts are optimally prepared and can be directly further processed.*
* Residual soiling possible, depending on initial degree.
* Values refer to the EdgeRacer the Washer 1500 W
We’re very approachable and would love to speak to you. Feel free to call 0049 29 53 – 73 300, send us an email [email protected] or simply complete the enquiry form.