- EdgeRacer® machines
Thank you for your interest in our company. We take your data protection very seriously. In accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation) we are obligated to provide you with specific information on the collection, processing and use of your personal data. Processing of your data, received from you in the course of your contact or provided by you in the resulting business relationship is made strictly on the basis of legal regulations (GDPR and the new German Privacy Law BDSG).
This declaration serves to inform you about the main aspects of data processing made in the course of our business activities.
Responsible body | Controller
Wöhler Brush Tech GmbH
33181 Bad Wünnenberg
Telefon: +49 2953 73300
Email: [email protected]
General Manager: Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Peveling, Daniel Horenkamp MBA
Data protection officer
The data protection officer responsible for Wöhler Brush Tech GmbH can be contacted as follows:
Name: Oliver Baldner
Adress: bITs GmbH, Detmolder Straße 204, D-33100 Paderborn, Germany
Tel: +49 52 51 688 94 80
Fax: +49 52 51 688 98 84
E-Mail: [email protected]
On contacting us or entering a business relationship as client or supplier with us, we shall collect the following information:
• Title, first name, surname
• Valid e-mail address
• Company name
• Office/position in company
• Address, telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
• Contractual data to orders made or received
• Bank details
• Further personal data, required by us in meeting our contractual duties with our clients.
Collection of this data is made for the following purposes:
• to properly identify you as our business contact
• to consult you appropriately
• for correspondence with you
• for fulfilling our contractual duties with suppliers and clients.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is as follows:
• Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR (consent of the data subject)
• Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR (measures prior to contract or for the performance of contract)
• Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR (legitimate interests of the controller).
Should we process your personal data for the purposes of legitimate interests, then these are the following:
• Saving and processing of your contact data for communicating with you
• To supply you with information on our company, products and/or services.
Forwarding of your personal data may be made to external processors, active for us in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR. Examples of such activities are IT, maintenance and shipping service applications.
Categories of external processors used:
• Leonex Internet GmbH, service provider for webhosting
• External service providers, operating for us in maintenance or IT applications
• External service providers, operating for us in forwarding and shipping applications
• Agents and sales representatives for our clients, active for us as part of their operating activities.
Furthermore, we may also forward your data to external parties, when we are legally obligated to do so.
Personal data stored on the basis of statutory storage obligations will be erased as soon as the obligation ends. Personal data is otherwise erased, once the purpose of processing ends.
Data stored on the basis of data subject consent in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR is erased once the purpose of processing ends or the consent is revoked.
In accordance with Article 7, paragraph 3 of the GDPR you have the right to revoke your consent from us at any time. This means we are no longer allowed to carry out the data processing, which was based on this consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
In accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR you have the right to demand information on our processing of your personal data, in particular regarding:
• The purposes of processing
• The categories of personal data concerned
• The categories of recipients, to whom your data has been or will be disclosed
• The envisaged period of storage
• The existence of rights of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
• The source of your data, if not collected by us
• The existence of automated decision-making including profiling and to demand meaningful information in this context.
In accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR you have the right to demand without undue delay the rectification of your inaccurate personal data stored by us.
In accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR you have the right to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless any legal basis entitles or obligates us to further store the data.
In accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR you have the right to demand the restriction of processing your personal data in the following cases:
• You have contested the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy thereof
• The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead
• We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but these are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
• You have objected to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override your grounds.
In accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR you have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have this data forwarded to another controller.
In accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider the processing of your personal data to infringe against the GDPR.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, letter f of the GDPR, then you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, if reasons apply from your particular situation.
The provision of certain personal data is generally not necessary for the fulfilment of our contractually agreed services for our suppliers and clients.